- It's a real showcase opportunity
- A cost-effective promotional occasion
- Generate leads the old fashioned way with face-to-face interaction
- On the spot appointments in the diary
- Networking Activity on every level
What's the cost?
The cost of the stand is £195 & includes:
- Space with or without a table
- White linen table cover and chairs
- Inclusion on all Expo social media platforms
Maximum of two per industry sector (for Northampton Expo) allocated on a strictly first come, first served basis.
Maximum of three per industry sector (for Staffordshire Expo) allocated on a strictly first come, first served basis.
Do not start clearing the stand until the end of the event when visitors have left the venue.
Tristan Griffiths - ItsNomad9 Media Agency
"Fantastic day at the #northantsexpo in the Holiday Inn Corby!
Our very first exhibition as an exhibitor and won't be the last. Very much worth it with like minded business people working together, suggesting other companies in the room to help each other and the customer get the right service/product. We believe in helping each other for the greater good as did most of the people in there. Was really nice to see."
Craig Barber - Focussed on Corby Magazine
"Being in business means you become part of a community. I had a great day today at the expo, fantastic to see so many of our connections and what a brilliant opportunity to make new one's."